Saturday, April 3, 2010

the stars lean down to kiss you, and i lie awake and miss you. pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

i made it here alive. i am at the moment in my new bed (which is fantasticly large and comfy asside from the huge pillows that are about 100 times too soft, but ill get used to them) it is almost 2am and im awake. so much for trying to beat jet lag. i didnt sleep like at all on the first flight, it was kinda bumpy and freaked me out. but i did distract myself with 2 great movies that were on my list to see: the blind side and the princess and the frog :)

i didnt have many issues with traveling asside from the part where i left my ipod im momma's car and went through security then had to borrow strange people's phones to call her and have her come back to give it to me and go through security again. sorry emah! but it was necessary to have an ipod while travelling. my second flight was only like 2 hours and i passed out like nobody's business. when i got out, i found a taxi and went to barbara and lars's appartment. they were expecting me tomorrow. oh well. the internet costs 20 euros per month but its wireless and i have it, so thats good. i havent met barbara yet.


lars made me go out (to get food cause everything will be closed tomorrow and monday due to easter) and to not fall asleep due to jet lag. so i went out to the grocery store and everything was like meat, bread, or weird german food. i bought some cheese (dont know which kind) some kiwis and some apples and some diet coke. they didnt give me a bag so i went to put it in my fridge at home and couldnt unlock the door. fml so i went and found a small park and read my book until i was about to pass out then went back and tried again. no luck. so i went and got some coffee and read at a cafe in the mall where it was a little warmer, until i fell asleep again, and went back to the appartment and tried again. no luck. i sat on the steps until lars came back about 5 minutes later thank goodness and used my key to let me in. i just suck with keys. i blame mom and dad.

so so much for the getting over jet lag. i couldnt help it and i passed out at like 330. and now its 2 and im awake. darn. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment